Monday, January 24, 2011

  It's now Monday morning. Officially the first day of the week and another week of school is ahead and what am I doing? Enjoying a nice box of that delicious glazed dough and not even feeling bad about it. Considering it is for English class and my next paper. I may be regretting it when I'm done, but that's what the gym is for in between my classes. As I write, I am chewing on what some people consider a 'diet' and others consider pure fat. Personally, I don't view them as either one. I don't even eat doughnuts for the heck of it. As a matter fact, this is the first one I have had in maybe a year. However, ever since I moved to the area, I pass by this place called Donut Man and there is always a line -even at 3 A.M. It is the hot spot for teens, drunks, or people just wanting sugary good-ness. I decided I would try it out and use it as my next paper, unless something better comes around between this cold Monday morning and Wednesday night.
"Good eats and Good night"

1 comment: