Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chocolate cookies!

MMM. We've all pretty much had bits and pieces of chocolate chip cookies throughout our lives, but who knew that it could be so delicious when you made it by yourself at home on a cold night. Yep, growing up I always loved to bake. I'd sit around at home and just bake cookies all day long. There was a specific recipe that I've always baked growing up and till this day I still use the same recipe over and over for parties and just for eats. I know it's a pretty simple "dish" per say but I love it and it's one of those kinds of things that I could never get sick of. Here's a recipe:


  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 teaspoons hot water
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts


Michelle Shim

No comments:

Post a Comment